- Ezekial wraps (4)
- 2 greens chopped cherry tomato
- 2 red onions sliced (2 tsp sugar & 2 tsp olive oil)
- 4 reds of shredded buffalo chicken (recipe in dinner section of this site)
- 4 blues of shredded mozarella
- Pre-heat oven to 425;
- Add sliced onion, olive oil and sugar to frying pan and sautee for about 10 minutes.
- Place wraps in oven for about 3-5 minutes until crispy. Add 1 red of chicken, 1/2 green chopped tomato, 1/2 green carmelized onion, 1 blue mozzarella cheese and bake for 15 minutes more until cheese starts to bubble.
- Let cool 2 minutes, slice and serve! One ezekial pizza = 1 serving!
Servings 4/1 red, 1green, 1 blue, 1 yellow