Servings (4) 1.5 Green & 1 Red & 1 tsp
- 2 Large Zucchinis
- 1 lb All Natural Chicken Sausage (I like to use spicy)
- 1 large onion
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Make your zucchini into noodles (I use the vegetti)
- Dice your tomatoes, onion and chicken sausage.
- Heat your olive oil in a large skillet. Add garlic and let cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add tomatoes, onion and chicken. Sautee for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove all tomatoes, onion and chicken from skillet.
- Add zucchini and sautee for about 2 minutes. Dont cook too long!! Make sure the zucchini is still firm.
- Add Zucchini to rest of the ingredients- mix well and serve!