Makes 8 servings of 1 red and .5 green
- 1 whole Pastured Eggs, whisked
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion
- 1/2 whole Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 lb Ground Turkey
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- Preheat oven to bake at 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Lightly grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Pour ground turkey mixture into the loaf pan.
- Evenly distribute the mixture to get a uniform loaf.
- Bake at 375°F for one hour.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice, and serve!