Servings 4 (each of 1 red, 1/2 purple, 1/4 green)
- 2-3 Chicken Breasts (about 1 lb)
- 2 cup of chopped pineapple
- 1 medium onion
- 1 TBSP braggs liquid aminos
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Chop onion and place in crock pot.
- Place Chicken Breast on top of onion.
- Place chopped pineapple on top of chicken.
- Dump the aminos and the chicken broth on top of everything.
- Cover and cook on HIGH in the crockpot for 4-5 hours or on low for 6-7hours.
- Serve over brown rice and with a steamed veggie.