Servings – 4 of 1 red/2 greens/1 tsp
- Cauliflower (1 head)
- Coconut Oil (1.5 tbsp)
- Asparagus (1 bunch) Chopped
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast cubed
- Sea Salt & Pepper (sprinkle)
- Braggs Liquid Aminos (2 tbsp)
- 2 eggs
- Optional – Toasted Sesame Oil (splash)
- Chop cauliflower into florets then place in food processor and pulse on and off until the cauliflower is in a rice/cous cous like ocnsistency
- Place 1 tbsp coconut oil in sauce pan and heat.
- Add Cauliflower and coat, mix well.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until it reaches desired consistency.
- In a separate large pan- heat up 1/2 tbsp coconut oil and splash of sesame oil.
- Cook chicken until no longer pink in center
- Add chopped asparagus and cook covered for 5 minutes
- Make room in the pan to scramble two eggs and then mix everything together.
- Add cauliflower to other pan and sprinkle salt, pepper & aminos
- Mix it all up and serve! YOUR welcome
It’s just cauliflower chopped finely (in food processor) cooked with coconut oil for 5 minutes. In other pan I chopped and cooked chicken and veggies with coconut oil and a splash of aminos. I threw in 2 eggs and scrambled them at the end. Combined it all and voila!